Resolution, Incorporated's team of asbestos personnel are trained and accredited in accordance with the Model Accreditation Plan (MAP) established by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Our asbestos team has more than 100 years of combined experience related to asbestos. We have the capacity to meet the client's needs for asbestos projects including inspection, abatement design, project management, and project monitoring.
Resolution, Incorporated's Nashville, Tennessee laboratory for asbestos bulk and air sample analysis has maintained a proficient rating, in the NIOSH Proficiency Analytical Testing (PAT) Program for over 20 years.
Our comprehensive knowledge of asbestos regulations combined with our field and laboratory experience makes us an industry leader in the field of asbestos management services. Since 1986, we have provided the following asbestos management services:
- Building and Property Surveys
- AHERA Inspections
- Bulk Sample Collection and Analysis
- Assessment of Materials
- Operations and Maintenance (O & M) Plan Preparation
- Management Plan Preparation
- Project Design Surveys
- Response Action Design and Specification Preparation
- Project Management
- Project Monitoring
- OSHA Exposure Assessments
- Polarized Light Microscopy (PLM) Laboratory Analysis
- On-Site Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM)
- Training (EPA & OSHA)