Environmental Risk Evaluation Services
Resolution, Incorporated can perform, through a variety of reporting guidelines, environmental risk evaluations. These due diligence services are typically associated with real estate transactions and are used to assess the past and present land use practices to identify the potential for the presence of hazardous substances or apparent contamination on a site, any of which could negatively impact the value of a site or the environment. Phase I Environmental Site Assessments are performed in accordance with ASTM Standard Practice E 1527 and meet EPA 40 CFR 312 all appropriate inquiry (AAI) criteria. We can also address additional scope areas such as asbestos, lead, mold, wetlands and PCBs. Our personnel are qualified to collect asbestos and lead samples should suspect materials be identified.
Resolution, Incorporated provides additional reporting formats which can be used to evaluate facility compliance with Federal and State regulations or to perform intrusive sampling for analyses related to assessment of soil or groundwater conditions.
Our environmental due diligence staff has over 50 years of collective experience and can provide a broad spectrum of environmental services including, but not limited to, the following:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Phase II Environmental Assessment
- Transaction Screen Process (ASTM E 1528)
- Environmental Screening Inspection (ESI)
- Regulatory Compliance (RCRA, CERCLA, EPCRA)
- Soil and Groundwater Investigation
- Risk Based Closure Assessment
- Brownfields Application Submittal
- Wetlands Delineation and Permitting
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Surveys