Resolution Registration Policy
In an effort to continue to provide our customers with outstanding customer service, and to operate in the most efficient manner possible; effective immediately, we have amended our Registration Policy and Pricing.
- Advance registration is requested to be made at least 5 working days prior to the date of the course. If not pre-registering, $50 will be added to the price of the course.
- Payment must be made in full, no later than 5 working days prior to the date of the course. Resolution will not guarantee your registration until payment is made in full and registration form filled out and signed.
- Resolution requires all cancellations be given in writing no less than 5 working days prior to the date of course in order to receive a refund.
- Resolution has the right to cancel any class due to lack of attendance.
- In the event that Resolution must cancel a course, you will be refunded for the cost of the class in full. However, we will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred.
- No shows will not receive refunds.
- If you did not take the previous training class with Resolution, we will need you to email or fax a copy of your previous certificate with your registration form.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Additional Training Courses and Services:
• National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
• 582 course equivalent (phase contrast microscopy)
• State of Arkansas Asbestos Regulation
• Respiratory Fit Testing
Resolution, Incorporated is accredited in all training disciplines for asbestos as well as lead. Additional courses offered are designed to meet your OSHA compliance needs. As an authorized OSHA outreach training provider, our experienced trainers offer the flexibility of onsite training upon your request. This option allows us to tailor the training specific to your operations, while saving you (the client) the travel expense and time commitment of sending
employees to an offsite training center.
Our three primary safety trainers have over 50 years of combined industry experience. In addition to our in-house safety trainers, Resolution, Incorporated utilizes specialized industry professionals to help us meet the needs of our clients.
We offer the following training courses both onsite at your location or at one of our training